Here are some photos of the Quaker Meeting House which is a few hundred yards from the Studio further down Vicarage Street.
The Meeting House dates from 1706, fifty years after the Quakers came to Painswick.
Quaker worship is based on silence. This is reflected in the simplicity of the building. It has a wonderful serene feel with beautiful views across the valley and it is still in regular use.